Tuesday, December 30, 2008

another chapter of my life coming up




yup...yup...we have come towards the end of this year...
2008 will proceed to 2009...
so many things i manage to discover through out this year...
same goes to my study...
from a simple equation...then derive it to complex equation...
proceed to solve the problem...
yup every single damn thing happened in this year leave me thousand of memories...
alhamdulillah...for me 2008 was a wonderful year...eventho a lot of problem arise...

i still survive by the time i wrote this...
hopefully 2009 will bring more prosperity...
hopefully 2009 will be a succesfull year of my studies...
hopefully 2009 will provide me a lot of new knowledge...
hopefully 2009 will be better than 2008...
hopefully i will start new chapter of my life with happiness...
happy new year to every person out there...
may 2009 lead us to be a better person...
INSYAALLAH...
;) tBc


5 comments:

Abu Soffian said...

Pi la jual paper2 tu...dapat duit.. hehehe

adek dush said...

paper2 tu da selamat djual...
hehe...x bnyk la dpt...
sejengkal 20sen je skg...

[e][cHa][ChA] said...

eh..lupe plak ko ade rambot..hakhak

Abu Soffian said...

Get well soon yaaa

adek dush said...

thanx