Saturday, August 23, 2008

primary school fever


Last time when i was in primary school, i still can remember my dad used to asked me to went for jogging with him..i was amazed with my dad strength that time..u know why??my dad was so fast and i couldnt catch him..at the middle of the session, i was like complaining to my self why am i followed him to jog??.
Besides that, i used to play football with my family..my two bro teach me a lot about football...i still remember when my abg cha kick that stupid ball straight to my man's pride...i was like..damnnn..i was crying that time..however, my dad came and told me that hurt was far from my head and im not supposed to cried..after that, i'm still continue playing with tears in my eyes...

We also used to play football with our beloved cousin..abg yan and abg pon..during raye, we were playing at tmn DR seenivasagam at ipoh..(if i'm not mis spell the tmn's name)...Second day of raye we all have gone to that tmn for palying football while other family still busy celebrating hari raya..we was like so fanatic about football that time..

I used to represent my school in football...i remembered when my abg alit which is my manager rite now..heheh..bought me mizuno boots at shamelin's jualan gudang..i tought he was really bought for me as present...unfortunately, he asked me to pay back..bro dr dulu lg lu mmg da tunjukkn skill manager lu...kehkeh..manager yg loankn dulu then kene bayar balik...thanx anyway...that boots was superb man...


That was my football story when i was in primary school...hehe..a lot of memories of playing football in my mind rite now...but, i want to go out rite now...carbo loading skit...sok nk senam awal pagi..hehe


my bro abg cha try nk tackle aku..huhu..sep bek x jatuh



No comments: