Thursday, August 28, 2008

futsal fever turns to futsal fobia..

B4 tournament started..posing2 n poyo2 dlu...

Sukenye maen tendang2 bola..xtau jp g lutut nk tepeot..

A few month ago, i had a terrible accident while playing futsal...I felt straight on the mat after challenge the ball on the air...the pain was like hell..all i remember was i hurt my left knee badly...after that i cant hardly walked...I fell like my knee was so damn weak...I was thinking that I'm not able to play what so ever sport again...and of course my favorite sport 'kicking the stupid ball with a bunch of people'...I took a rest for a while.... I try to calm down by saying to my self maybe it was a bit twist...But, unfortunately the pain was still there after we finished the game that night...

Before i went to sleep that night i was wondering how long my knee will recover...tomorrow will be the hardest day when i woke up...as usual I told to my mom n dad...my dad asked me to hurt my other knee...hehehe...jahat tol..anyway, my mom asked me to go for check...i was like damn lazy and bit scared for what happened to my knee...i decided to check later on...If not mistaken that was in the end of may after my final exam and before my holiday started...

Seriously that incident was ruining my holiday at all...i had a lot of invitation of futsal tournament...Then my trip with my sis to manchester also affected...I was walking damn slow while watching all the mat sallehan jln damn fast...Even my friends sis, mastura yg carry a beg with full of karipap pon jln damn fast than me...

Anyway, beside the forbia story, i actually had a new hobby...ehhehe..x serik2...this hobby occurred when my abg alit asked me to followed him....ade ke pagi2 bute tgh aku duk syok tdo die ajak aku kayuh basikal...pg mane??pg kebun bapak aku...somewhere kt hulu langat...i was worrying bole ke lutut aku yg cedere ni nk kayuh mende alah 2....anyway, he asked me to ride my abg cha's bike...hish kg ngamuk plak die kalau tau aku kayuh beskal die...Abis suar cycling abg cha pon aku bedal...hehhe...sori ek...

After that, kiteorg pon kayuh la...time climbing bukit ampang was damn challenging...mane x, bukit congek cam tu...nek moto pon moto da mintak ampon xmau nek per...I cant remember how many times that i take a pit stop sambil menyumpah sorg2...what i remembered was every time i cadence mesti follow ngn sumpah seranah..hehehe...Luckily my knee was not so hurt while i'm cycling...Mase duk menyongket kt ats bukit ampang 2 la aku tetibe rs nk join diorg nih cycling ....I mean seriously....bukan sekadar melepaskn batuk kt tangge..hehehe..

This is my bike..courtesy of my manager aka abg alit..thanx bro..
i'll pay back as soon as possible..heheh...using this bike ler aku start
menyungkit dgn all my bro...bestnye kayuh ngn diorg sume.....



No comments: