Thursday, June 2, 2016

Upgraded AG

"Triatheletes are not getting old, they just upgraded to new age group"
Looks like it suits me on 2nd of June 2016 hehehe.
But the triatheletes in me is fading away a bit, looking forward to bring back the one sport is not enough for me as soon as possible. But where is my swimming goggle though??

Well yesterday a few suprises came into actions. Thank you so much to who is involved especially my dearest Farhana Haznie and not to forget my sporting level 6 crews. I'm officially 1 year older huhuhuhu.

Of course my unhealthy part of me is so happy..Two suprised cakes, creamy mussels, chicken & lamb chop happily comes into my system.
However, the healthy part of me only managed to slot in 45 easy session.

This morning accidently overslept. Guess that the unhealthy part of me win for the first round today. Luckily I already heard my heathy part is calling..So chill out & happy weekend..

Chow!

No comments: