Wednesday, June 1, 2016

1st day of June 2016 & Mathematics

Mathematics & Calculus or what ever you call calculation subjects, well today is the so call recap or revision day for the chosen academician to teach this subject next semester. All I can say it's a fruitful day for me because the slow, messy and retard brain cell is finally get back to work..

On the other hand, the not so healthy life of me managed to had bowl of noodle for breakfast and a plate of chicken rice for lunch. Happy tummy and happy me :)

And for the healthy part of me, managed to slot in 45-15 for the day.
What the heck is that? Well for me to know, for you guys to find out (if only you care)

The time is running, my eyes are heavy and about to hit the bed.
So Good Night yalls!

Oh attached herewith some of the beautiful moments we had few days back..Cekidaut!

No comments: