Wednesday, November 12, 2008

this week program...nyam2...makan2

waaaa...this week is goin 2 b the hardest week for me...i need to study for upcoming exam paper which is math...this paper consists of 4 short question but the solution for each question involve 2-3 pages...aduhhh...so if i make a mistake from top, for sure im goin to get 4-5 marks over 25...so i need to concentrate more and do a lot of exercise...opss...not exercise same like secret training but math exercise...do all the past sem exam question so that i'll be ready for answering it next monday...

Yesterday, 12 nov was my sayang birthday...happy bithday sayang...hehehe....thanx 2 my sis for lend me some cash because im kind of broke this week....thanx to abg alit shoeww also for blanje us domino...sodap la bro...duit day o n rep pon x byr lg...kawan2 rilex dlu ek...sorry...hehehe...this is my sayang punye birthday cake...


this week also will be my recovery week...my entire body was really in pain...aduhhh sakitnyer...so no heavy activity except walking only...ermm mkn pon aku x jage...men bedal je for a few days ni...mkn-study-mkn-study...pas2 end up tido...huhu

I hope i manage to cover all the chapter by sunday...saturday is my abg cha wedding day...congrat bro...nt akad nikah 1 lafaz je tau...hehehe...kn abg da kate...jgn laju sgt time akad nikah 2 ...terangkat tok khodi nt...bwk bsabor yop...hehehe... so im goin to be there with abg alit shoeww with kak yeni, baby ell n my sister i guest, also my sayang kot, on saturday morning b4 the akad nikah ceremony and after mkn nasi kenduri mayb we going back to kl that evening...hopefully yes because aku nk prepare untuk exam nih...sorry ye abg cha...
finally,
i hope everything is goin to be fine and work as it plan... :) tBC

No comments: